We all know that Lenovo ThinkPad X120e will be released on March 8, 2011. which include some of the cool features like AMD E-350 CPU offers long battery life;solid graphics; excellent keyboard; compact, professional ThinkPad design.Not so exciting in appearance as it’s identical to last year’s X100e that was powered by last year’s AMD platform – it’s got the same fantastic chiclet keyboard, matte display, trackpoint and bulging 6-cell battery. Probably the best ergonomics I’ve experienced at this size.
It’ll come with a choice of AMD E-240 and E-350 (Zacate) APUs, Radeon HD 6310 graphics and 6.5+ hours of battery life. Word from Lenovo is that they’ve sorted out the heat issues from the X100e – which was hot enough to literally burn you, at the air vents at least. Price starts at under $400 .
Let we have quick look at awesome snapshot of Lenovo ThinkPad X120e shown below:
Let we have quick look at Specification of Lenovo ThinkPad X120e shown below:
* Price as reviewed / starting price : $579 / $399
* Processor : 1.6GHz dual-core AMD Fusion E-350
* Memory : 4GB, 667MHz DDR3 RAM
* Hard drive : 320GB 7,200rpm
* Chipset : ID1510 + SB800
* Graphics : AMD Radeon HD 6310
* Operating system : Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
* Dimensions (WD) : 11.1×8.3 inches
* Height : 0.6-1.2 inches
* Screen size (diagonal) : 11.6 inches
* System weight / Weight with AC adapter : 3.4 / 4.1 pounds
* Category : Ultraportable
* Video : VGA, HDMI
* Audio : Stereo speakers, headphone/microphone combo jack
* Data : 3 USB 2.0, SD card reader
* Networking : Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Sign Up to Receive Breaking News as Well as Receive Site Updates!